Friday, November 19, 2010

Can Bleach Kills Scabies

one woman show

Me: "Doe, organizers that!"
Doe: "What I have done nothing!"
Me: "You were not doing with confetti a sheet that had nothing to do with the course? "
Doe:" It was important Y'avait the name of my mother over, I had destroyed it! "
Me:" Oh ! I'm sorry! No, really, I'm sorry, you're out this sheet unrelated to the course, you had to make confetti, it was normal that you tear it now, I mean, it was important, not really, I'm sorry, I should never have to ask you to follow the course! "
Doe:" Madam, it is not serious, was not yer fault! "
(please laugh out loud)
Me: "Yes, of course, was completely my fault, you see, a moment, a moment, thank you God, but a moment I thought I teach!"
(applause please)

0 comments:

Post a Comment