Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Should A 13 Yr Old Get Baths From Mother



"Madam, you should have seen it, there's students, they were eggs! We went to high school with side, and y 'a, I swear, there's stuff there Zont removed, the plates of sewers, and there Zont broken windows! And ma'am, Y'avait not the cars of teachers, eh, in al street too! Y'avait old in his car, there Zont not careful, there Zont or on purpose, not too cellars, there Zont broken glass and there Zont typed above, and Y'avait blood pouring from his head, j 'swear we ran for them to leave, there was no agreement, Madam, honestly, it's not j'comprends!

"Monday, it was violent, there was case sensitive and high school students threw projectiles on the administration and teachers. It was scary.
- It not acceptable to say it like that! They treat our young thugs, one can not say that's not true!
- I did not deal with thugs indiscriminately, I noticed that some of their actions were not acceptable!
- It's the same, it was not our young people. You have spoken with our youth? They'll talk about unemployment, poverty and all that!
- I understand. But I think that even you can not handle all the thugs, we can not say that they are all angels. Especially the phenomena of groups change behaviors.
- I do not agree. And anyway, given what they live, can I give you 20 reasons why they do that!
- I see some ... But what do you do to change that? What do you do to prevent them from expressing their unhappiness in their school caillassant?
- You go into the street and you vote right, already! "

" Madam, I was super scared Monday! You think they're going to attack us?
- Hey, lady! Even if they type it on you, I do not want to see it!
Madam, but why they do that? "

" Monday, to stop, I talked to a student who is honest and reasonable, he said Monday that nothing had happened, to stop to say anything! It's an excuse for failing to do over there, want to close the school! There was nothing! A little more, we will do close the school for stuff that happened at Orleans! "

0 comments:

Post a Comment