At, May 30, 2010
TRINIDAD
One day, in Zaire, I was going to preach on the Holy Trinity while realizing how it was difficult to discuss such a topic, especially using the Kiswahili language. I hoisted the white flag of defeat by confessing my inability to Christians. Then an old man rose and said:
- Me, I know what the Trinity!
Happy with this news, I hastened to give him the opportunity to teach us.
- It's easy, "he said. I have long thought about the mystery of the Holy Trinity and I realized the day the sun illuminated the inside of my house. As you know, I have no windows. When I close the door, only the sun's rays, which pass through small holes in my roof of straw, light up my house. That's how I understood the mystery of the Trinity.
What it says it the Trinity, did I say? Our old dad spoke again.
- Do not you understand? The sun, no one can watch it without being blinded. By cons, like filaments, we see the rays enter our homes through cracks in the roof. Also, we feel the warmth of the sun 'affecting' ray. The sun es t light it is and it's heat rays. This is true of the Trinity. As the sun or firmament, nul ne peut voir Dieu directement. Par contre, il se rend visible grace or Verbe Incarné, sa parole rayonnant Dans Nos VIES pour nous offrir le Feu de l'Esprit d'Amour d'un seul et meme Dieu.
Impressionnant! Not simple et à la fois. Ce tin encore, j'ai prêché the Trinité, me souvenant enseignement de CET.
- Dzuwa ali kumwamba. Tiona her movement's house kudzera m'denga yathu kapena zidoo of Lata. Komanso, timvanso kutentha him. Check Chimodzimodzi God. Niye ali kumwamba. Timamudziwa kudzera Mau a Jesus chifukwa zonse n'za Atate away. Hot kudzera mphamvu Chauta is the ghost of have seen. Mulungu check Nikon di kudzera Atat, Mwana ndi Mzimu Worera. Koma Mulungu ndi Mmodzi yekha mwa Iye muli Eni Atatu.
This is not word for word translation of the passage above, but the meaning is the same. I enjoyed the feast of the Trinity to bless the Christians in a special way, in connection with the year for the priests that we celebrate this year in the Catholic Church. Already in May, we welcomed our auxiliary bishop, Stanislaus Magombo, to bless the priests of Chez , me and John, in addition to the plaques that are attached to the wall four of our major parish churches.
What was not my surprise in finding that the crowd grew steadily. I laid hands on hundreds of head, from children to those older. So is it, I told myself, rays of Love of God upon all those heads through the blessing of the Spirit living in unity with the whole Church.
Franziska, a young German volunteer with me today. His parents , Ulrike and Joachim Hermann, who came to visit, were also with us. The Blessing Jesus will accompany them on their return to Germany in the coming weeks. To Chez last year, Franziska teaches primary school in St-Mathias. She praised the Christians in Chichewa, the pleasure of people gathered. I see again the power of love. The language barrier can be bypassed. The same goes for races, ages, sexes, nationalities, religions and cultures. The Sun is for everyone.
the God of Light of Truth and Love's Fire reaches its rays of life each and every one of you wherever you are. Amen!
0 comments:
Post a Comment