I fly tomorrow afternoon. Chéz I left early in the afternoon with a suitcase and a handbag. Beautiful memories with me, happy as the thought of seeing my parents, my family and my friends and my friends and fellow missionaries whose Hamel Hervé with whom I spent many happy years in Zaire-Congo and Julien Cormier was instrumental in my decision to become a Missionary of Africa.
- "Many rejoice in knowing that you'll soon be with them in Canada. But we mourn your departure and we pray for you to return to Malawi , "said my friend Dickson, Pentecostal pastor.
expressive as always, Dickson wanted to express his friendship by inviting me to his house.
- "The whole village regret your departure and chiefs have decided to induct head. There will now be a village that will be yours, your name, Mbewe in addition to receiving your new name. "
Phew! Me becoming a chef! I understand that this is an honorary title. I'm still touched by this mark of respect. Who would have thought that?
Ceremony took place Friday. About fifty people were waiting for me by wearing my picture. In the morning, Dickson came to decorate the car with ribbons and balloons. A little more and it was like a wedding. When I arrived at the village, the women sang a song of welcome and a small procession led us to the Dickson house where I had a meeting with other leaders. In due course, another procession led us instead of
- "Dear Mbewe, our village is fortunate to have seen you how simple
My brothers John and Andrew were there. It spoke to me thank him and the entire village. He also urged all churches to work
Darkness heralding the end of the day reported the departure time. Malawi is and will remain the warm heart of Africa forever.
Father Serge St-Arneault M. Afr
0 comments:
Post a Comment