Hello Friends,
After several confrontations at the wrong time, I finally got my wings in hang gliding.
This time there was not enough wind, and suddenly nobody is launched from the mountain.
We have been derived by an ultralight that brought us to 1000 md altitude, and we decroche stack a few meters from the base of a cloud. c was incredible to see him come face!
It is very strange to be only n vacuum around be, and no visor or glass that separates us from heaven:) The
DECOLAGE, flying, landing, everything is super soft as passenger there s nothing to do:) just stay calm. C is really within the reach of all.
I was even able to run a little wing, c is quite difficult, as there an offset of 4 seconds before the movement really gives her purpose. But then that is very smooth.
At the end of the last 400 meters, the teacher gave us a series of 10 "stall", that is the feeling of moutagnes Russian, but with an incredible view. (He pushed the delta 5m, 20m and then dived on it and gently straightens) C was great.
The moment it comes off or the ulm is really great, of a sudden it feels sliding in air, c was really the discovery of a new element that was unknown m: the AIR
There is barely a third generation of man has to live such an experience.
It's been thousands of years that we dream of flying like birds, and although this offers the Delta crazy dream.
Every time I see a bird in the sky I transcend:)
I want you to have the same experience one day.
Thanks again to everyone for this great gift!
To see a video made by a pro (a little oblivious to time) you can watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SV7F6v6rzhg
Nicolas
0 comments:
Post a Comment